As communications options for end users have evolved beyond just voice calls, customers have come to expect access to those modern methods in all daily communications, especially when interacting with businesses. This new way of consumer thinking is forcing organizations to respond to modern communications demands by reshaping their customer engagement strategies and pushing their call centers to the next level.
What is Contact Center?
Contact Center (CC), is an evolution of call center functionalities. Over time, your organization’s needs for customer engagement have likely increased in scope. Previously, customers only had voice channels for real-time communication with your business, so call centers like yours only needed voice capabilities. As your customers’ options for communications expand to email, live chat, and text, we know you need to respond accordingly by offering those same channels as means of modern customer engagement. This demand spurred the evolution of our Contact Center customer engagement solution.
With Contact Center you’ll get a platform that:
- Creates a more efficient and enjoyable experience for customers and agents through a broad set of fully integrated options
- Gives you the ability to communicate with your customers and prospects via:
- Live chat
- Integrates with CRMs
- Provides a robust Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system that gathers relevant information about customers and their queries
You’ll be able to leverage powerful features and benefits including:
- Omni-channel communications, IVR surveys, and CRM integration in a single, fully integrated package
- An improved Contact Center Management experience through the consolidation of administrative information and tasks
- Drastically reduced time to resolution for both agents and customers
- Improved customer engagement through more robust communication channels and intelligent information collection